Skip to content
View full details
- Molybdenum Disulphide (MoS2) is a solid, dry-form lubricant with a coefficient of friction of only 0.03.
- Under sliding pressure, it will bond to ferrous and nonferrous metals, plastics, glass, rubber, wood, etc.
- It has high chemical and thermal stability; is inert to water, oil, alkalis, many acids, and solvents.
- Use on chains, gears, or exposed surfaces where a dry lubricant is preferred to prevent a build-up of dirt and corrosion. Not for use on oxygen lines.
- Operating range from -185°C to 400°C (-301°F to 752°F)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.